Young Living Savvy Mineral Make Up has launched with the line, a beautiful misting spray. This is different to a setting spray, check out more information about the misting spray below. Some Savvy experts say you don’t need to set mineral make up, as it dries after applied, but other women enjoy using a setting spray. If you’re inclined to use a setting spray, you can’t go wrong with this DIY one. I have substituted aloe + witch hazel for the glycerin and love my version too. Just follow the link below for a general recipe.
The misting spray is a really nice (and some people say essential) addition to your make up kit because you need your brush to be a little wet to pick up the minerals and apply them to your face. Even more wet if you want to use your mineral make up more like a concealer.
The Misting Spray is made with pure essential oils, trace minerals, and entirely plant-based ingredients. The Misting Spray gives you more thorough foundation coverage, all while nourishing and freshening your skin. The aloe is what gives it the silky finish!
Benefits and Features:
- Provides more control with mineral powder makeup application
- Nourishes the skin with pure essential oils
- Soothes and refreshes skin
- Provides an aroma that inspires confidence
- Made with 100 percent naturally derived, plant-based ingredients
- Vegan friendly
- Formulated without alcohol, parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, synthetic fragrances, or synthetic colorants